Welcome!

Welcome to Think Ink Cards and Crafts. I started this blog to share my passion for cards and crafts with others. I apologize for the sparness of my page, but I just started and am learning how to use this. Please feel free to post comments or helpful ideas.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

More Goodies

Here are some more super cool challenges for all you crafters.

This is for Everything but the Kitchen Sink EBTKS Challenge 23 and
Your Next Stamp YNS Challenge 25.  This is also for the cracked glass challenge at Just Us Girls though it is hard to see the cracked glass in the image.  

Next card is for For Fun Challenges Sassy Studios 3 Color Challenge

I started this card for another challenge on Play Date Cafe but I missed the deadline.  Luckily I found For Fun Challenges.  The third color is gold.  I used gold glitter glue and brads for a little pop.

Next up is SSIC Challenge 56.  Stamping Sisters in Christ use Bible verses to give great new ideas for crafts.  Here is my sample.

The challenge was to use faux or real stitching in your project.  Not something I normally do but I thought I would try.

The last card for this post is for a challenge on Card Positioning Systems.  It is a sketch challenge.  The sketch is posted on the left of the page.  CPS Sketch 184

So that is all I have for now.  My next post will mostly be challenges from Stamping Vacation.  I will also be working on the World Card Making Day Challenge from Paper Crafts magazine.  Thanks for reading, and I promise to get up the pics of the jewelry soon.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on this challenge for Stampin Sisters in Christ, thank you for playing :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vertical cracked glass - great and unique way to showcase another way yo use this technique. Thanks for getting crackin with JUGS this week. We appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to implement the cracked glass technique!!! Love the layout - how unique! Great job!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the simplicity of your 'thank you' card. Thanks for joining the fun at YNS. Linda-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are really great! I love your faux stitching and I 'm so glad you played along with Stampin Sisters in Christ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lisa - wow you have been busy, your cards are great! Love your SSIC card - that faux stitching looks great - you should do it more often! Love it! Thank you for joining us at the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge this week - we love having you play along and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards!!! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you've been busy, these are all great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure have been busy!! What pretty cards!! I love the Fall designs. Thanks for joining Your Next Stamp and Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! Love your take on my sketch...Thanks for taking the EBTKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete