Welcome!

Welcome to Think Ink Cards and Crafts. I started this blog to share my passion for cards and crafts with others. I apologize for the sparness of my page, but I just started and am learning how to use this. Please feel free to post comments or helpful ideas.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm Back!

Sorry I've been gone so long.  It has been crazy busy around here, but I finally got some time to create some neat cards.  Most of these are for challenges.  I will try to include a link to these challenges so you can play along.  The first card is for Our Daily Bread Designs- Sparkle Challenge.  It's a little difficult to see the sparkle but the snowman's hat, the snowflakes, and the "snowy ground" under the snowman are all glitter.
Next is a card for the Moxie Fab Holiday Challenge


 the Moxie Fab Holiday Gift Challenge, this is a mini scrapbook that I got from Michaels.  It makes a wonderful gift for anyone who would like to srapbook but doesn't have the time or materials to do it.



.

This card was also for another challenge Clean and Simples FTL107 .

I have one other card for Moxie Fab that is also for The Cats Pajamas.


That is it for this post, but I have lots more.  I need to go get my son from the bus soon, but I will be back with the rest of the challenges.  Thanks for reading.

7 comments:

  1. Wow,what a lot of awesome creations!!I love the snowman and snowflakes on the first one!Great job on the challenges!Thanks for joining us at Our Daily Bread challenge!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been busy!!! i love the trigger tuesday card...that color scheme is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh so many fun projects! All of them are SO cute! Thank you for joining us in the ODBDSLC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been busy! Wonderful creations...so glad you are playing along with the MFW challenges!

    Paper Crafts Go-to Gal
    Betsy Veldman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lisa! Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lisa! Thanks also for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Jolly Holiday Greetings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! Looks like you are having a TON of fun! I'm so glad! :)

    ReplyDelete