Welcome!

Welcome to Think Ink Cards and Crafts. I started this blog to share my passion for cards and crafts with others. I apologize for the sparness of my page, but I just started and am learning how to use this. Please feel free to post comments or helpful ideas.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Granny's Got a Brand New Bag

So my grandma was telling me how she never has any cards around when she needs them and can't get to a store very often.  So I decided to make a bunch for her.  I started with a place to put them.  She loves red handbags and I found the cutest leather paper on sale so I made a purse card holder. 


I started with an oatmeal box and cut the bottom off, then covered outside and in with paper.  I had to use alot of brads to ensure everything stayed in place for a long time.  And for an extra little touch I used pop tops as buckles.  I made the little pocket with leftover paper, then faux stitched all the edges.  I think it really turned out nicely.  I'm even entering it for the Moxie Fab World- Tuesday Trigger


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Your grandma will be so excited. Good to see you getting crafty again or at least letting us see the craftiness LOL!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh woow this is so Gorgeous...woow...I wish I can be so creative like you....really great take on TT..I just joining the Tuesday Trigger too my card is number 28, maybe you would like to see my blog ...many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete