Welcome!

Welcome to Think Ink Cards and Crafts. I started this blog to share my passion for cards and crafts with others. I apologize for the sparness of my page, but I just started and am learning how to use this. Please feel free to post comments or helpful ideas.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Stephen's Birthday

Sunday was a great day.  The week before may have been chaotic (and thank you again Amy for all your help), but it was so worth it to see how much he enjoyed his big day.  Another big event occured two days after.  He lost his first tooth.  They sure do grow up fast.  So sad.  Here are a few pics of the big days.





 He was so excited about his new telescope.  They are gonna be out late tonight looking at the moon.

















I found this really cool flag football set at the Ben Franklins in Wilmington.  The kids had a blast playing football 









The cupcakes are red velvet (which kinda looked like dirt ironically)  with green tinted cream cheese frosting.  On the top on piped out yard lines and added a game day flag.  He loved helping me make them.








We have been working on this tooth for awhile.  He already has the adult tooth coming in.  Wow!  Now we'll have to see how long the one next to it takes.







Craftwise I haven't gotten anything done.  Still working on his treat boxes for his Halloween party.  I decided to make fry boxes.  They're only about halfway done.  I also need to make some cards for people.  A friend asked me to make a few for her and I am gonna make a bunch for my grandmother so she will have them on hand when she needs one. 
After all this I am so needing a break.  Thank goodness for scrap night at church.  I am seriously behind and this will help a little to catch up.  I think I will try to get some more things done while Michael is in Conneticutt as well next week.  Well that is all that is going on in the Condreay house.  I hope to have some more things up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment