Welcome!

Welcome to Think Ink Cards and Crafts. I started this blog to share my passion for cards and crafts with others. I apologize for the sparness of my page, but I just started and am learning how to use this. Please feel free to post comments or helpful ideas.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yay for color!

Wow, it has been a long time since I posted.  It seems that when I have time to post I have no new projects, or when I have the projects I don't have the time to post.  I have been busy crafting.  I entered the Royal Challenge for Paper Crafts Magazine, good luck to all of you who entered, and this morning a friend and I put together many cards for the new babies at our church.  They came out so adorable. 
I have one other project that is recent.  We are going to a wedding soon so I had to make a card, of course.  I had alot of fun making this because I used a lot of techniques I normally don't use.  Also used a template that is rarely ever touched.  Usually you think of light colors for a wedding, but I wanted something a little brighter.  Here is my card.

I added lots of color with the embellishements.  Also did some paper piecing and added some vellum.  Love this card.  I am also entering this for the Wee Memories color challenge.  Go here to enter your own colorful project or just to see all the projects.  Until next time, hopefully not so long, happy crafting.
 

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! I love your beautiful ribbon treatment and the way you've highlighted the sentiment and image on this! Very elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the elegant design. Glad you come and play with us at Wee Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your Stampin Royalty submissions, as one of the winners last year, it's a thrill!This card is lovely, if that's any indication, your stiff competition. Thanks for your sweet comments on my project at PC's 350 Cards and Gifts blog hop! Next time I'm in town, I'll drop some cookies off to you...;)

    ReplyDelete