Welcome!

Welcome to Think Ink Cards and Crafts. I started this blog to share my passion for cards and crafts with others. I apologize for the sparness of my page, but I just started and am learning how to use this. Please feel free to post comments or helpful ideas.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Tuesday Trigger for Moxie Fab World

I love this blog.  There are so many great things listed.  The images from the CHA supershow are fantastic.  I loved my trip there.  Hopefully they will be there again next year.  I learned so many new crafts.  One of my favorites was jewelry making.  I will definitely have to try that again.
So the tuesday trigger is seashells.  Of course being me I think of making cards first.  I started making this card last night by shading with color and then layering with glitter glue.  This morning I added the finishing touches.  Not the best I've done, but I like how the sand turned out.  Would have been better with the plane pulling the banner, but didn't think of that till later.  So here it is.  Post a comment with a craft that is not a card that you would make using shells. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete