Welcome!

Welcome to Think Ink Cards and Crafts. I started this blog to share my passion for cards and crafts with others. I apologize for the sparness of my page, but I just started and am learning how to use this. Please feel free to post comments or helpful ideas.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My First Post!

Hello friends.  For my very first post on my new blog, I would like to share some of my recent projects.  I recently started entering my cards for the Splitcoast Stampers challenges, and various other contents.  I will try to get the links posted as soon as I can.
These cards I made this past week.  It has been a blast working on these.  Hope you like them.












3 comments:

  1. Hey! My card is on here! You are so creative it makes me a wee bit jealous! Thanks for letting your creativity spill over into my life...and for helping me so much at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I can't wait to see all of your fun creations.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see this? You are famous!

    http://www.papercraftsconnection.com/blog/2010/08/10/the-supershow-was-superfun/

    Okay in the background kind of famous LOL!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete