Welcome!

Welcome to Think Ink Cards and Crafts. I started this blog to share my passion for cards and crafts with others. I apologize for the sparness of my page, but I just started and am learning how to use this. Please feel free to post comments or helpful ideas.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm Still Here!

I haven't given up on my blog yet.  I've just been really busy.  My son is in kindergarten so now I have more time in the morning to actually get some house work done.  We have also been working on our deck.  It needed to be cleaned and stained.  Still working on the staining part.  I hope to have some time soon to work on some cards, but I haven't been completely craft idle.  I have been making some jewelry.  I figured it would make great christmas gifts and save on our budget.  I will try to get some pics up soon. 
Check back soon for those pics and hopefully some new ideas for cards. 

P.S.  Anyone know how to add a signature (name, quote) to the end of your blog?  I'm still trying to figure out how this blog runs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment